About Erika Gimbel, Chicago Freelance Writer
I’m a Chicago freelance writer who is passionate about writing to help businesses and nonprofits achieve their goals.
I’ve been writing for corporations and nonprofits for more than 15 years. The types of writing I do:
- Ghostwriting B2B and consumer articles
- Consumer and patient education articles
- E-learning courses, corporate training materials
- Corporate newsletters
- SEO-friendly website copy, blog posts
- Brochures, product sheets, marketing materials
- Reports, white papers and case studies
- Presentations (branding, strategy, new business)
- Scripts for video, audio and events
- Press releases, media training materials, PR plans
I’ve worked on integrated marketing teams for more than a decade. I know the right questions to ask you about your market, targeting, and goals. This ensures that the writing you get from me is focused and effective.
Getting an MBA helped me fill in my knowledge gaps in finance, analytics, and operations. It helped me see beyond marketing to understand better how all facets of a business need to work in sync for a company to be successful.
Clients I’ve worked with, Chicago, national and international:
- ABN AMRO/LaSalle Banks
- Alain Locke Initiative (education nonprofit)
- Alberto Culver (Mrs. Dash)
- Alfa Laval (industrial products, Sweden)
- Gateway Asset Management
- Glaxo SmithKline (NicoDerm)
- Golub & Co. (commercial real estate)
- Hyatt Hotel Corp.
- KS&R (global market research firm)
- Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants
- Matrix Integration (B2B IT services)
- McGuire Engineers
- Microsoft Corp.
- Navistar/International Truck and Engine
- Pathways Awareness (health nonprofit)
- Pearson Knowledge Technologies (educational software)
- Pharmaceutical Institute
- RealView (B2B software)
- Spiegel Catalog
- UK Trade &Investment (UKTI)
- University Technology Park at IIT
- Veritas Health (spine-health.com)
- XaviX (consumer video game, Japan)
Industries I’ve worked with:
- Consumer packaged goods
- Industrial equipment
- Education and youth
- Technology/software, B2B and B2C
- Financial services
- Consulting services
Contact me to learn more.